The Rating of an animal harvest influences the obtained weapon score as well as the received money. It reflects how "well" the animal was hunted down. The rating is divided into 5 classes:
- None - Kill Score < 400
- Bronze - Kill Score between 400 and 600
- Silver - Kill Score between 600 and 800
- Gold - Kill Score between 800 and 950
- Diamond - Kill Score > 950
For each harvest, the first 500 Kill Score can be obtained via 3 Bonuses:
Quick Kill Bonus Edit
This bonus is based on the time an animal takes to die after the hit. The shorter the time, the higher the bonus gets.
- Minimum: 0% - The animal dies after a long period of time from bleeding out, usually due to poor shot placement.
- Maximum: 100% - The animal dies on the spot
Integrity Bonus Edit
This bonus relies entirely on the used caliber for the shot: If the caliber is to high, this bonus falls to 0% (see integrity).
- Minimum: 0% - The used caliber was to large for the harvested animal or multiple shots were used
- Maximum: The right caliber was used and only one shot was taken
Consecutive Harvests Bonus Edit
This bonus merely indicates that all animals that were killed also were harvested. It requires 6 consecutive harvests to get the maximal kill score from this bonus. If one animal, that was killed, was not harvested if the game was exited, this bonus falls to 0%.
- 1st harvest - 0%
- 2nd harvest - 20%
- 3rd harvest - 40%
- 4th harvest - 60%
- 5th harvest - 80%
- 6th harvest - 100%
The Difficulty reflects how "big" the animal is in terms of Trophy Rating and how aware the animal is of its environment. This mean that at higher Difficulty level, the animal will pose a bigger challenge to hunt and will require more skill to call and stalk. The Minimum Difficulty for all Species is 1 - Trivial and the Maximum Difficulty can vary depending on the species. Every difficulty has a range of Trophy Rating values.
|Red Fox||1 - Trivial||9 - Legendary|
|Musk Deer||3 - Very Easy|
|Lynx||9 - Legendary|
|Roe Deer||3 - Very Easy|
|Fallow Deer||5 - Medium|
|Whitetail Deer||3 - Very Easy|
|Wild Boar||5 - Medium|
|Black Bear||9 - Legendary|
|Reindeer||5 - Medium|
|Red Deer||9 - Legendary|
|Moose||5 - Medium|
Trophy Type and Trophy Rating Edit
Trophy Type is an specific caracteristic of the Species (Weight, Skull Size, Antlers, Horns, Tusks) on which the Trophy Rating (TR) will be based on. The Trophy Rating is a value given to the size/weight of the trophy; thus, a larger trophy gives you a higher rating. The trophy rating provides at maximum 500 Kill Score.
|Animal||Trophy Type||Minimum TR||Maximum TR|
Kill Score Edit
The Score of an animal is the Final Rating and it is a combination of all three Bonuses and Trophy Rating. The higher this value, the higher the Score will be.
- Lowest possible animal difficulty ( 1 - Trivial)
- 0 Trophy Rating (usually female animals)
- 0% Quick Kill Bonus
- 0% Integrity Bonus
- 0% Consecutive Harvests Bonus
- Animal Difficulty : 5 - Medium or 9 - Legendary (Depending on the species)
- Trophy Rating: Maximum of the species
- Quick Kill Bonus: 100%
- Integrity Bonus: 100%
- Consecutive Harvest:100%
Special thanks to "Rizkz"for the Breakdown of the Rating system